Salmon is a popular dish that can be prepared in many ways. A variant that is both simple and super tasty is to cook it in the oven. Here comes a favorite that has become a valued dish among our loved ones. Of course made up our own salmon fillet. Have a nice meal!
- 1 kg salmon fillet
- 1 tsk salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsk oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Set the oven to 225 degrees.
- Mix all the spices in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon fillet in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the salmon fillet.
- Place the lemon slices on top of the salmon fillet.
- Melt the butter and pour over the salmon fillet.
- Gratinate the salmon in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with a salad or boiled potatoes.