With cod loin in the oven, you can never be disappointed. A simple meal that is always a hit with the whole family!
- 500 g cod back
- 1 citron
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tsk salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp thyme
How to use:
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the lemon into thin slices and peel and chop the garlic.
- Place the cod loin in a baking dish and place the lemon slices and garlic around it.
- Mix melted butter with salt, black pepper, paprika and thyme and brush the fish with it.
- Gratinate the fish in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve the fish with peas or a salad and boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!