Breaded plaice is as good as it is a proven recipe. The breading gives the plaice the good crunch while the butter you fry it in gives both flavor and juiciness!
- 4 plaice
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- salt and pepper
How to use:
- Put a frying pan on medium heat and melt the butter.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl and mix the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Dry the plaice with paper towels and salt and pepper them on both sides.
- Dip the fish in the egg mixture and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the fish in the frying pan and fry for about 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Put the fish on a plate and serve with accessories of your choice, such as boiled potatoes, vegetables and sauce.
Have a nice meal!